Frank Jones with his wife, Marjorie, was the proprietor of the Alcona Garage, located at the northeast corner of Highway 11 (Yonge Street) and Innisfil Beach Road (Concession 8). Frank Jones bought this property from James Albert Ferris on 19 April 1933. James Ferris' daughter, Hilda, married Archie McNabb, who owned the farm in the background and surrounding the garage from at least 1942 onward. The garage was opened in 1933. Previously, Mr. Jones operated a garage on the southeast corner of Concession 8 and the 20th sideroad on the Jones farm. It was purchased by the D.H.O. to widen the corner in 1970. The building was sold to A. Yeates and is now a residence at south half Lot 20, Concession 7.