Belle Ewart Public School - S.S. #5, 1926, addition 1952. It was closed in 1975 on the opening of the Killarney Beach School. Presently it is the property of Branch 547 of the Royal Canadian Legion. The right hand side was the old school in 1926. The left side is the two room addition. Due to a sudden influx of students, the Belle Ewart School Board who had not joined the School Area Board #1, had to provide a fourth classroom in the Baptist Church. The next year this idea was abandoned and a two roomed school opened in the Community Hall, for a total of five classrooms. After the passing of Provincial Legislation making a Township the smallest unit of administration in 1965, Belle Ewart became part of the area board.