Photo of Mr. and Mrs. Walter and Elizabeth (née Harding) Corner on their 41st Wedding Anniversary, surrounded by their family. They lived in the "Squire" Grose home on Church Street in Lefroy from 1920. The home was known as "The Pines." The Corners owned the house and 200 acres, which were part of a much larger property owned previously by Squire Grose. Pictured in the photo standing left to right are: Emily, Joseph, Mary Ann, John, Dick, Walter, Roland, Elizabeth, Frank, and Dorothy. Seated in the front row are Mr. and Mrs. Corner. The picture was taken in the spring or summer months.