Photo of the exterior of Mr. and Mrs. Jim and Martha Currie's home and barber shop. The building was previously home to Eby & Co. merchant tailors around 1899. The building had experienced a fire in 1939 and changed ownership several times before the Curries purchased it around 1963. The photo shows orange and white coloured awnings over the two small second storey windows as well as one large awning over the larger windows and front door. The building remains largely unchanged into the present day and is located on 20 Queen Street.