Photo of the original Wallace Homestead, a house with stone walls that is mostly obscured by trees in this photo. Robert Wallace and Annie Wallace (née Park) came from Dalhousie and then moved to Innisfil 5th Line in 1832 where they purchased their land for $1.00 per acre. They came from Scotland in 1819. It took them 8 weeks and 3 days to cross the ocean. They met on the ship, were married in Dalhousie, and had five children.