Photo of the exterior of the Cookstown Advocate newspaper's office. The photo shows a small white building with dark trim around the windows and a sign reading "The Advocate" above the front door. The Cookstown Advocate was a weekly paper first published prior to 1900. The L-shaped section of the building with its entrance from Church St. was the Cookstown library for a number of years, then later became a hairdressing parlour owned by Grace Cooper. After that, it was used by Lewis Monkman as an egg-grading station for local farms.