Photo taken by Clair Lehbery of the exterior of the Lefroy Community Hall. Originally known as the Grange Hall, it was built circa 1900 or earlier by the Grange organization of farmers. Supplies for the building were ordered in bulk, and the men who assisted in its construction were: James Allan, Walter Ralston, Charles Cross, William Kell, Frank Beatty, Fred Allan, Howard Allan, Walter Allan, Audis King, Chris Grose, Carley McCulloch, Dwight Rogerson, and W.C.W. McCullough. The Lefroy Continuation School was housed in the building from 1923-1927 where the first teacher was Jennie Henderson. From the mid-1950s until 1958 it was used as a public school. The Lefroy United Church later purchased the hall from the Township of Innisfil. The building itself has open gable roof and wood siding, and features a small extension on both the back and side.