Group photograph of the South Simcoe League Champions, the Cookstown Softball Club. They were Copaco Trophy Finalists in 1947. The team members are wearing matching uniforms with "Cookstown" written across their two-toned long sleeved jerseys. Standing in the back row from left to right are: A.H. Kidd (Manager), E. Carr (Coach & Shortstop), J. Couse (Left Field), E.C. Neilly (President), L. Cobourn (First Base), L. Hughes (Second Base), H. Couse (Pitcher), and H. Coleman (Secretary-Treasurer). Seated on a bench in the middle row are: G. Dawson (Centre Field), D. Harvey (Centre Field), J. Wilson (Utility), K. Beatty (Right Field), D. Monkman (Shortstop), W. McKeown (Third Base), and G. Martin (Catcher). Seated cross-legged in the front row are Bill Lemmon and Alan Dawson, bat boys. Absent is J. Rivett.