Group photo of the members of Ross' School, Cookstown, taken outside the building in 1893. Ross' school was one of the early pioneering schools in the area and was a union school built on the corner of the 20th Sideroad and the 14th Line in the Tecumseth section of Cookstown. The students pictured are lined up in five rows with the boys in shirtsleeves and girls in dresses. Pictured from left to right, back row: O. Patterson, F. Apperley, F. McFadden, B. Adams, J. Campbell, S. Nixon, H. Purchase, C. Jebb, and Will Ross (Teacher). Second row: L. Graham, L. McFadden, M. Graham, K. Graham, N. Chamberlain, E. Murday, and E. Apperley. Third Row: H. Nixon, N. Ross, L. Kidd, B. Campbell, M. Graham, M. Purchase, and M. McFadden. Fourth row: W. Kell, L. Speck, B. Purchase, A. Graham, S. Patterson, H. Gibson, C. Nixon, and C. Kell. Front row: H. Apperley, B. Graham, B. Arnold, N. Campbell, J. Purchase, A. Purchase, S. Wood, and J. Parks.