This cottage, known as "Wayne Haven" belonged to the Murray Family. Tom, his wife Dorothy, and son Wayne bought the cottage in 1955 from Joe and Esther Goldis. Located on Cooks' Bay in Belle Ewart the street was once called Goldis Drive. In 2015 it is now known as Claver Avenue. This cottage burned down in 1959. It was replaced by a red brick building. Behind the cottage (corner of Claver Avenue and Ewart Street) was the store of Lea Wark. Mrs. Wark began a small store on her front porch. As years progressed she enlarged her store to the entire first floor. Later she married Harry Ferrier, a local policeman.