Photo of the exterior of the cottage known as Triple Dip as seen from Kempenfelt Bay, Lake Simcoe. The three-storey log building with two upper balconies was constructed in 1922 by Charles Langley, the first graduate of the School of Architecture at the University of Toronto in 1882. Langley's grandfather had built St. James Cathedral in Toronto, many banks, part of the St. Lawrence Market, the Necropolis, and many other notable sites. Langley's granddaughter, Elizabeth Davidson (née Langley) spent time at the house as a child, eventually became an architect herself, and purchased the home located on Guest Road. After Geraldine married J. Fraser Coate, a Canadian innovator and pioneer of pensions who had helped develop Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) and was the first Canadian to have such an account, several additions were made to the home including a dining room, kitchen, guest houses, and pool. In 1995 the property was purchased by the Harrison family. This photo was taken between 1995 and 1997 by Christine Harrison as part of a plan to refurbish the log home, and eventually made its way into a scrapbook given to Walter Warnica, who had worked at the property since 1951.