Picture of Mr. and Mrs. Edgar and May Thompson's farm, facing the 8th Conc., Highway 11 NW. The farm later belonged to Harry Eisses. Edgar Thompson's father bought the property in 1904 from Lou McConkey, and Edgar Thompson's father built an "L" shaped barn and shed in 1921. The house at that time was 125 years old. Edgar Thompson bought the property in 1933 after his mother's death, and remodeled the house with his wife in 1949-50. Hydro electricity was brought to the house in 1948. The taxes collected on the property in 1910 were $27.90 for the entire 100 acres, and $339.54 in 1964.